Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome back!

Hi!! I'm glad you found me here! I have had 2 blogs for a while and have been thinking of consolidating them in to one brand-spankin' new one. So here it is! I named it "This Busy Girl" because, well I am one heck of a busy girl! The boys are about to get out of school and our summer is already all planned out! Yikes! And with them being home all day, every day, with me, every hour, all. summer. long. I'm going to have even LESS time to get things done!

So, here is where you can come by and see what we have been up to - both family adventures and my own personal adventures in papercrafting. And please, bear with me as this blog is an ever-changing work-in-progress.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I like this concept! Looking forward to spending time together during your (and my) busy summer!

Dixie Cochran said...

Well, I'm not going to be busy. You two go ahead and be busy!!