Friday, January 28, 2011

It's that time again!!!

It only happens twice a year and it's happening now!!! It's the Craft & Hobby Assoc (CHA) show in Cali, happening this weekend!! I have never been to the show as it's only for store owners and buyers to attend. They get to see all the latest and greatest products that will be coming out soon.  But I love to follow along online with some websites for sneek peeks and giveaways! 

If you are interested, I recommend Two Peas in a Bucket. They will have online events all weekend long from the showroom floor! Also, if you like podcasts, Scraptime does a pretty good job of video blogging from the show.

Some of the talented designers who have their own blogs also post info and pics so be sure to check those out as well. You can find some of my favorites to the right on my blog.

Enjoy! And do something crafty this weekend!

No comments: