Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti!

Okay, I'm not a cook. Don't like to do it, don't like to clean up after it, don't like having to plan it. I do as little as I have to most of the time and nobody goes hungry.  But I saw this recipe on a blog and had to try it.



As soon as I looked at it, it just screamed "comfort food!" to me and I thought I would give it a try. I originally saw it on a different blog and they talked about they changed it up to make it easier so that helped me decide. I used a Rotisserie Chicken and chicken broth. Also, I didn't add the pepper or onion or pimentos.

Now, since I don't do a lot of cooking I was nervous. If I must cook with a recipe I follow to the letter. I'm not good with "a pinch of this and a dash of that". My sister is the queen of that! And totally changing it up as she sees fit. Not me! But since I don't care for the onion or pepper and I had read about how the other blogger had changed theirs, I tried it. Stress!!!

Isn't my word for this year "de-stress"? Not working too well for me so far!

But, I must say it turned out really well! I managed to talk one of my picky eater kids into trying it and he didn't like it but my hubby liked it and there's lots left over. I'm thinking it will reheat pretty well, too.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I bet it was delicious!

Sandy said...

It looks yummy to me but you must tell everyone that your scrapbooks are amaizing works of art.

Dixie Cochran said...

Rock on! I'm impressed!