Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

At least I hope yours is starting out happy. Mine, not so much. I'm home with a big 'ole head cold while my family is at the New River with Aunt Wendy. I slept through the ball dropping in NYC for the first time since I can remember. Really missed getting to ring in the New Year with my big boy, Drew. But my sissy filled in for me and I'm sure they had fun.

I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer. The biggest difference right from the start is that my lss is closed. No more Friday night crops. We are going to try to get a group together maybe once a month to crop at the local AC Moore. Hope that works out.

I'm toying with the idea of Ali Edwards One Little Word for 2011. If you haven't heard of this, check it out.

I think my one little word would have to be:

de-stress
— vb
to become or cause to become less stressed or anxious

I want to stress less over my crafting, what others think, whether I'm doing the right thing or not. I will practice praying more and worrying less. Give God more control and listen more for what He wants from me and for me.

1 comment:

Dixie Cochran said...

Hope you're feeling better! I'm on the downhill side of my head cold. I like your word. Good luck! And Happy New Year!