Sunday, January 17, 2010

This just makes me happy!

Wow! Two post in one day! What's gotten in to me? But I just couldn't help it. I had to share these 2 cards I made today (actually I made 6 of each for OWH!). I used craft paper, Archival inks, Memento inks and my new stamps from Unity designed by Donna Downey. Love these images and the simple clean lines. I have always longed to be like Tim Holtz with all the grunge and old antique-y looks. Or like the designers for Prima with all the big flowers and lots of bling and layers. Just beautiful - IMHO. But when I sit down to create something I seem to lean toward the simpler things, cleaner lines, less dimension. Maybe it's just a faze I'm going thru. Maybe it's because I have two very busy boys and don't have time to do lots of layers and embellishments. I dunno. But I am liking the results I'm getting right now. So I think I'll stick with a little longer.






Enjoy!

3 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

Beautiful cards, Amy!

Wendy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cards! Absolutely beautiful.

Audrey Joy said...

These Cards are Simply Beautiful!