Friday, January 3, 2014

3 Graces Overheard

Today's Joy Dare prompts are tough. I have to think a bit harder. The first thought that comes to mind is music. I love music and I got to listen to K-Love several times today as well as other music. 

Next would be the sound of my children. Love to hear them laugh. Sorry. I know I've used that one before but it's pretty special. I'll probably list that one lots of days.

Last would be the moments of silence I can steal throughout the day. This morning it was after getting both boys to school, I came home and settled down on the sofa with my ipad and read my devotions. The house was silent, the sun was shining through the windows and I was able to have a bit of quiet time with The Lord. Some days that quiet time comes at night after everyone else is asleep. I treasure those times. 

No comments: