Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh, what a find!!

I'm back from spending the weekend at the New River. We had lots of fun. We went fishing, tubing and ate lots of good food. We even watch a meteor shower! But I'll post pictures of our fun later. Here is what I really wanted to share with all my crafty friends. On our way home we stopped at Fancy Gap Pottery & Fabric Outlet. Boy, did I score!

I got 6 different trims, about 110 old and fabric covered buttons, some iron-ons, charms and finding, fabric quarters, cloth flower stems and a huge remnant of muslin all for $22! One of the trims was only $.15 a yard!

If you are ever up that way, you should stop in. It's at exit 8 off of 77.

Check back later for pictures of our adventures from this past weekend and pictures of more tags I made last week.

Go create something!

3 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

You're out of control! Great score!

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!

PAM HAIRFIELD said...

Goodies like sunshine = you can't get enough! What a stash!